Terms and Conditions
WIN GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED HOSPITALITY FOR TWO
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Triumph Motorcycles Limited
2. Promotional period: Promotion opens 25 April 2019 and closes 19 June 2019.
3. Eligibility: Entry is open to residents in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 26-74 years old. The promotion excludes TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLES LTD employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Prize draw is subject to all local laws and regulations where offered.
4. Entry Instructions: Entry into the prize draw is free and must be completed by 19 June 2019 at 5.30pm via the Facebook Advertisement or through the website landing page www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk/live-the-triumph-life. Participants will only be entered into the prize draw once.
5. Winner Selection: The winner will be picked at random. If a winner declines the offer of a day’s hospitality for two in the Clark Pavilion at Goodwood Festival of Speed on Saturday 6th July 2019 their entry will be declared void and a further draw will be made. This process will be repeated until one winner is drawn.
6. The winner will be notified by Triumph Motorcycles Ltd in the form of either a written, electronic or spoken communication and will be provided with a deadline to respond within 72 hours.
7. Prize Fund: The prize is a day’s hospitality for two in the Clark Pavilion at Goodwood Festival of Speed on Saturday 6th July 2019.
8. The winner will be notified before 17:00hrs on 28 June 2019.
9. No purchase necessary. One entry per person.
10. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
11. General: Winner’s full name and countries will be available for a period of 3 (three) months upon request. For name of winner please contact Triumph Motorcycles UK after the date of 29 June 2019.
12. Publication of Prize Winners Entry: By entering the prize draw the entrant agrees that their entry may be published on the Promoter’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and in other media, including press release material, at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Entry to the prize draw signifies acceptance of any publicity activity as a result of winning a prize. Refusal to take part in any reasonable publicity activity advised by the Promoter entitles the Promoter to withdraw the prize and award it elsewhere. Publicity related to this prize draw will at a minimum include the release of the winner’s name to those who contact the Promoter to obtain the name of the winner.
13. Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
14. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided.
15. The promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever arising out of participating in the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
16. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet and the cost of travel to Goodwood Festival of Speed.
17. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
18. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
19. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far, as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. By entering the prize draw participant agrees to accept and abide by these Terms & Conditions and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this promotion, rule interpretation or award of prize shall be submitted to Promoter, whose decision shall be binding and final. Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Except where prohibited, each Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of England and Wales; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event legal fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, ‘Special Damages’); and (4) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. English law governs the promotion and all aspects related thereto.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.